The existence of a Bilateral Agreement between your University and Piraeus University of Applied Sciences is a requirement in order to apply as an ERASMUS student. The following application procedure is needed in order to become an ERASMUS student at Piraeus University of Applied Sciences.
Your International Office should contact our International Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to nominate the students wishing to study at Piraeus University of Applied Sciences. Essential information which should be included is:
- Full name of the student
- Contact telephone number and e-mail address
- Field of studies
After nomination from your International Office, please send to our Office (email@example.com):
- Application form (download and fill in electronically)
- Learning Agreement (download and fill in electronically)
- a copy of your ID/Passport
- a copy of your European Health Insurance Card.
Please note the following deadlines:
- Nomination for the Winter Semester: June, 15
- Nomination for the Spring Semester: November, 30
It is essential that we have the email address of each nominee, as we will be sending information to the student by email.
Our office communicates with the Erasmus Coordinators who make the final decision of student admission and in turn they inform us back on their decision.
Finally, our International office communicates with the partner Institution International Office in order to confirm the admission of student applicants
Once you are formally accepted you will receive an e-mail letter of Acceptance and a welcome package.